A drive down our street would tell you that Christmas is just around the corner. Lights are on every night and decorations are all over the houses, and I must say that it is a beautiful sight. Christmas brings back fond memories for me, and the one which stands out most is when Dad and us girls would go walking out in the bush to find the perfect pine tree to place in our lounge room for the festive season. It is memories like these that I want my children to have; memories that will last a life time.
December can get very busy for a lot of people and we tend to forget that 'Jesus is the reason for the season'.
So along with our family I encourage you to print out some RACKed cards here and start preparing with your family whose face you can bring a smile to.
Random acts of Kindness can be done to:
- The postman (he delivers your personal mail all year long; hail or shine)
- The Garbage collector (takes away your smelly rubbish every week)
- Cleaners in the shopping centre
- Checkout lady/man at the supermarket
- Family who is struggling financially or emotionally
- The list goes on.......
Let's make the end of 2012 incredible for all.
Blessings from our family to yours.